Committee of HKU Marathon Team 2008:
- Professor Paul Cheung (Chair)
- Dr. Albert Chau (CEDARS)
- Ms. Janet Chung (DAAO)
- Mr. Simon Lo (Institute of Human performance)
- Mr. Michael Tsui (Meicom)
- Centre of Development and Resources for
Students, HKU (CEDARS) -
- Development and Alumni Affairs Office, HKU (DAAO)
- HKU MSc in E-commerce and Internet Computing Alumni Association (Meicom)
- Institute of Human Performance, HKU (IHP) -
- Hong Kong University Graduates Association -
"United we run"
is an event organized by a group of volunteers from Meicom, Centre
of Development and Resources for Students, Institute of Human
Performance and Development and Alumni Affairs Office.
The purpose is to encourage students, alumni, and staff of The
University of Hong Kong to participate in the sport of running.
Running is a sport that trains not only one's physical fitness but
also one's mind, particularly endurance and perseverance.
Training sessions will be provided to help beginners to get started
and also to experienced runners by giving them advice to enhance
their performance. This is an excellent opportunity to train and
strengthen our body and mind.
For enquiry, please email to
We shall try to reply you within 72 hours.